At LWCC we believe that personal and corporate prayer is our way of speaking with God and making our needs known to Him.
We also believe that He will always answer prayer but, if the Church doesn’t go to Him, He has nothing to answer!
Therefore, on the 1st Tuesday evening of each month, Pastor invites all who are able, to join with him from 7:00 – 8:00 PM for this special time of prayer and worship.
At Pastor’s Prayer Meeting we pray especially for the needs of the church:
• Our Continued Growth
• Revival in the Church
• Favor with Men and Government
• Prosperity and Miracles
• Protection for our Children and Youth
Why Do We Bother With A Saturday Evening Service?
How Does Saturday Evening Differ From Sunday Morning?
Am I Expected To Go to Saturday Evening and Sunday Morning Service Too?
Early in 2010, the number of worshipers attending either the 8:30 or 10:30 A.M. services on Sunday morning was beginning to show some significant growth and cause some unexpected problems :
• Parking had become a major issue
• Traffic flow entering and exiting the property was confusing
• The Sanctuary was becoming crowded and uncomfortable
• The number in Children’s Church was becoming unmanageable
• Pastor felt that some new visitors were being missed
In addition to helping with our problems of growth, the Saturday evening service ministers especially to the needs of those who:
In order to better manage the increasing numbers, as an alternative, Pastor initiated the Saturday evening service to begin at 6 PM. It was designed to be identical in every way to the Sunday morning service:
• Are unable to attend Sundays because of their work schedules
• Are still attending another church but looking for a new home
• Are still attending another church but want more of the Word
• Sunday is the only day they can spend important time with their family
• Simply prefer to have their Sunday’s free and worship on a Saturday night
• Need to hear the Word but would never come on a Sunday, for whatever reason
• Pastor preaches the identical message for all 3 services
• There is full praise and worship and pre-service prayer
• A regular Children’s Church is always in session
• After-service prayer teams are available to minister
• Full nursery-care is provided
Attendance at Saturday evening services is encouraged, not only as our numbers grow but especially in providing a meaningful alternative to those who need it and in raising up a whole new group of believers at LWCC.