A ministry designed specifically for our senior or almost-senior married couples and singles, The 60-and-Something Fellowship is all about providing meaningful, challenging and rewarding activities and events that appeal to the likes and tastes of this wonderful age group.
Although these may still chose and are certainly free to participate in the activities of a younger ministry group, the events planned for The 60-and-Something Fellowship are selected with relevant and general likes in mind:
Imaginative and creative ideas make what this carefree and energetic group can do, possible and the “sky’s-the-limit”.
• A Book Club session to discuss the latest New York Times best seller
• An eye-opening Bible study and discussion group
• A coffee hour dessert social
• A visit to the local Historical Society or a Manhattan Museum of Modern Art trip
• A cooking class and family recipe-swapping party
• How about a nature walk through the beautiful Hudson Valley area?
Interested in joining or presenting your ideas for an exciting upcoming 60 and Something Fellowship?
Contact Elders Betsy or Doug Calo
Interested in serving in this fellowship?
Click on Ministry of Helps under “Get Connected”