Living Word Christian Church
is a Bible-based, independent, and non-denominational church whose basic tenants of faith can most closely be identified with the Word of Faith/Pentecostal Movement.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Godhead is a “Trinity” – three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – yet only one God. (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 3:16, 17)
God’s Word is Always Correct:
The Bible is the divinely inspired and infallible Word of God, designed to be used for establishing all doctrine, answer all criticisms, set correction and instruction in all things righteous. (2 Tim. 3:16)
God’s Word is Alive and True:
The Word of God, His Bible, is alive, powerful, and able to recognize and distinguish the thoughts and intentions of our hearts. (Heb. 4:12)
The New Birth:
You must be born again, in order to enter into the Kingdom of God, by believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord overall and that God the Father raised Him from the dead. (Rom. 10:9, John 3:3)
The Faith Message:
Just by hearing the Word of God, faith can come to the believer (Rom. 10:17) and faith alone provides personal access to all the grace and promises of God: salvation, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, knowledge of the Word, healing, prosperity, answered prayer, and a personal relationship with God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 5:2, Matt. 9:29)
Power of the Believer:
All believers have power over the enemy and are empowered to do mighty works and miracles. (Luke 10:19, Matt. 10: 7,8)
Forgiveness of Sin:
The only way to be cleansed from sin is through true repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. (Eph. 1:7, Rom. 3:25, Rom. 5:9, Heb. 9:14)
Through Christ’s suffering and death on the cross, we have access to personal healing. (1Pet. 2:24)
Prosperity in all things, including physical health, is promised to the believer as he grows in knowledge of the Word and in righteousness. (3John 1:2)
Jesus is Head of the Church:
Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church on earth with all honor to be directed to Him alone as He sits at the right Hand of the Father in heavenly places. (Eph.1: 20-23)
Jesus divinely established offices in the Church––apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers––each to do the work of the ministry and all these offices are alive and operating in the Church today. (Eph. 4:8, 11, 12)
Baptism of the Holy Spirit:
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, is freely available to all believers who ask for it. (Acts 2:1-4)
Return of Jesus:
Christ will return to the earth in the rapture to literally take His Church back to heaven where we will reign with Him until His Second Coming. (Luke 18:8, Eph. 5:27, 1Thes. 4:16,17)
The Final Judgement:
All will be judged at the Final Judgment: the saints for their good works to everlasting life; sinners to everlasting damnation with satan and all his demons to the Lake of Fire. (1Cor. 3:13-15, Rev. 20)
Jesus as God to Reign with His Church:
In the Deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death and resurrection, His ascension to glory in heaven and the right Hand of the Father, and His personal return to this earth with His raptured Church in power and glory, where He will rule and reign for 1,000 years.
Promoting The Worship Of God
- Each service at Living Word Christian Church (LWCC) begins with a special time set aside for public praise and worship––led by an anointed and contemporary worship team.
- All are encouraged to worship openly in an orderly manner and within scriptural guidelines––singing, lifting up of hands, praising, clapping, and dancing.
Building Faith And Spiritual Strength In The Believer
- Our Pastor preaches and teaches only from the uncompromised Word of God, The Holy Bible.
- Our Pastor’s personalized approach and simplified, direct teaching style makes the Bible understandable and applicable to everyday life situations.
- Our Pastor’s approach in leading people to full spiritual maturity, is through practical sermons and teaching of the Word of God.
- All are challenged and encouraged to develop a deeper faith and trust in God.
- All ministries at LWCC exist to serve you and your family and encourage you to be all God created you to be.
- Ministry of Helps is an anointed team that works together to bring people into a lifechanging, personal experience with God.
- The ultimate goal at LWCC is to help develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and experience the life-changing power of God through our dynamic and uplifting services
Spreading The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
- LWCC sponsors several free events on church grounds––many open to the entire community––where there is opportunity to witness and spread the Gospel.
- A free quarterly devotional, “The Word For You Today,” is sent upon request. This LWCC devotional provides an inspirational message each day for all its readers.
- LWCC actively supports multiple local charities, national and international missionaries, and Christian-based outreach programs for the poor and underprivileged.
- LWCC members are encouraged to practice the biblical principles of tithing and free-will offerings.